May 10, 2012

First Friday Photos

I finally convinced my mom to fly into town to help us sell at our monthly First Friday event since words can hardly describe how awesome it and and she was able to take some great shots of the Vegas crowd last week. We even had an appearance from one of our new favorite customers, The Bearded Lady! I love, love, love my city and am always so happy to see everyone each month at the best little art event in Nevada! Enjoy the pictures.
Me in my new 10x20' space - holy smokes it's a lot of space to fill!

Happy customers with Monsieur Carrot and Misunderstood Pitbull

The Bearded Lady might love her Kitty Ball even more than her pet python!

Smiles all around!  I love this crowd :)

Makin' the sale - it helps that each one has a background story.

My charming husband Adam is my best kept sales secret.  Who could resist that smile!

The proud new owner of Sweet Pea and Black Eyed Pea.



I wub my momma.