Apr 14, 2012

Come See Me In April!

It's a very busy month for Flaky Friends and for those of you in the Vegas area, you can come and see my and my goodies during the next few weekends.

On Saturday the 21st, I'll be set up and selling my one of a kind critters at the Tivoli Village Farmer's Market from 8am to 1pm.  I usually bring a lot of stuff to my markets that never will get listed on my online shop since I use fabrics that I can't get again, so make sure to come see what's fresh at the market.  The address is 302 S. Rampart, Las Vegas, NV  89145.  It's in the Summerlin area and the market has a great array of crafts and delicious, organic goodies. (www.fresh52.com)

On Saturday the 28th, I'll be managing the kid's Art Park at the Summerlin Trails Village Shopping Center for the weekend.  In addition to organizing all the fun crafts for the kids, my table will be set up and I'll have all the usual crowd of plushies for sale.  The Art Park is open for kids of all ages, and free to boot.  It is a part of the ArtWalk art fair that is held annually in this location and is chock full of all kinds of seriously amazing artists.  This event runs from 10-5, Saturday and Sunday April 28-29th.  Bring your kids, and enjoy a really fun weekend with us!  I've put together some beach-related crafts and am creating a beach-party themed area for families to hang out in complete with an industrial bubble machine and free face painting compliments of the shopping center.  Click here for a map and directions:  http://www.vegasartwalk.com/

Of course, I'll be back at First Friday on May 4th in my new, big tent!  I'm now filling a 10x20' space with the help of my friend, Autumn (sorry boys, she's got a boyfriend!) and my handsome hubby Adam.  This last event we broke our sales record by far and I'm really looking forward to another amazing month and seeing all my usual peeps at the event.  For event info, please visit the site here:  www.firstfridaylasvegas.com

Phew, that about wraps it up.  Happy Spring, everyone!