Dec 1, 2011

Flaky Friends in HellPop!

I'm really excited to announce that I'll have some of my larger toys featured outside of HellPop! comic shop during the month of December!  HellPop! is a very cool little comic shop with all your deepest, darkest comic needs readily supplied tucked into the Arts Factory amidst great galleries of art.  My toys will be in a foyer also connected to Happy Panda Toys with all sorts of designer vinyl and plush toys and Hiptazmic Studio with tons of very fun upcycled pieces of jewelry and art.  It's an amazing location for me with hopefully my kind of people  tromping through and I can't wait to see how their customers respond to my stuff.  I've got some of my classic characters there like Mr. Bones and Jane the Orangutan, and also some newer items as well as one of a kind pieces that I may or may not make again.


HellPop! is located at 107 E. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV inside The Arts Factory.  Thanks again to Shane and Maria for reaching out and giving me this great opportunity!