Dec 2, 2011

Anonymous Awesome Person will Match your Contribution!

I just got an email this morning and found out that anyone willing to participate in my Kickstarter.com project will have their contribution matched by a fan of Flaky Friends!  Thank you so much to our anonymous "matcher" for your support of weird plush and encouragement for this project.  I am going to be dreaming of sugar plums and plush toys all the month of December.  Click here to visit the project page and see me making funny faces on camera.  If you are looking for a great way to support small business, Kickstarter is an awesome web idea and has tons of people like me looking for a way to get their artistic ideas off the ground.

Also, Flaky Friends found themselves on the cover of the December 1st, Las Vegas Weekly magazine!  I also had another full page photo inside as well as a synopsis of the biz.  You can check it all out here.