Nov 28, 2011

The Holiday Surge

If I can just make it through December, I'll be okay!  Once again, I'm in the midst of a holiday whirlwind of activity and have my elf hat on 24/7 trying to fill orders and keep afloat.  I've had some really great press lately and am trying to get more involved in local art events so with about 10 balls up in the air, I'm a fantastic act to gawk at.

In December, you'll be able to find me selling at First Friday (on the sidewalk just north of The Funk House in Las Vegas) as well as in the foyer outside HellPop Comics at 107 E. Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas.  My work is also featured in the Jenny Valdez Inc studio in the Arts Factory, also at 107 E. Charleston Blvd.

I hope to see you in December and hope my poor sewing hands hold out until Christmas day so I can open some presents for ME.