Feb 1, 2008

Want a Custom Order? Let's Get Started!

If you would like something totally new and customized to your preferences, I'm your girl. The sky is the limit and I haven't yet met a custom order I couldn't create. All custom orders start at $40 and vary depending on the size and complexity of your request. So to get your creative juices flowing, here are a few ideas for your order:


I can include a electronic sound button inside your stuffed animal for an extra $4. The song/sound choices I have available are:

Brahms Lullaby
Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
You Are My Sunshine
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Rock-A-Bye Baby
Happy Birthday
Ghost/Alien/Laser Sounds

The songs are the tune only, no words.

Also, I can make toys for pets with a squeaker inside. I don't think they have yet invented a fabric that a determined puppy couldn't rip through, but I'd make it out of the sturdiest material available.

If you'd like a name embroidered on your plushie, that's a great personalization option. Or send me color samples and I can match a plushie to a room decor or theme.

Have a favorite pet? Let me make him/her for you! Whether they are in heaven, hell or shedding on your couch, a stuffed version of your pet will make everyone smile.

I offer a personalized card and gift wrapping if you'd like your custom order shipped directly to the recipient. This service is only $2 extra.

Okay, now here's the tough love part. PLEASE don't ask me to make a commercial item such as Sponge Bob, Mickey Mouse or any other toy that is already mass produced. There are tons of other suppliers who can do it cheaper and better than me. I'm good at Flaky Friends. If you want something branded, go to Target. But if you're looking for a vampire, ninja Mickey Mouse, I'm ready to talk!