Dec 19, 2011

Locals Pick Up Your Christmas Loot Today!

I'm done with events for 2011, but anyone in the Las Vegas area can drop by HellPop! at The Arts Factory to shop where I've dropped off my remaining inventory until the New Year.  I'm the featured artist outside the comic shop there and you can find all sorts of characters including Misunderstood Pitbull, Lester the Tijuana Circus Giraffe, Monsieur Carrot and Mr. Bones.  HellPop is located on the first floor of The Arts Factory at the northwest corner of the building (right next to Happy Panda Toys).  Thanks for the great year and I'm gearing up for all sorts of new characters in 2012!

HellPop!
 107 East Charleston Blvd Suite 105, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Wednesday through Saturday, 12pm to 8pm
jason@hellpop.net
shane@hellpop.net
maria@hellpop.net

702-353-3228